Thursday 23 January 2014

Disney Craze: Frozen



Hey Beauties!
 
So as you all know, the new Disney craze is Frozen and I have to say, I totally agree with where they're coming from.
 
I've only seen it once however I am OBSESSED with the soundtrack. It's cute and catchy and it's a real family feel good movie.
 
I love Disney movies so obviously I was going to see their new instalment. I didn't think I would be this hooked though!
 
There are quite a few good messages in this movie and, SPOILER ALERT, it's based on sisterly love rather than the typical Disney romance. Obviously there is romance but it's not the overriding message which I think is important.
As well as that they have finally made it clear in Disney movies that you can't marry someone you've just met.
About time!
 
Overall I love this movie, especially the characters. Some of the lines are almost heartbreaking they're just that adorable and I think it's fair to say that everyone will love Olaf.
 
If you haven't seen Frozen you need to! If you don't like it that's fine but I highly recommend it!
 

xxx
 


5 comments:

  1. I am in love with this movie I've already seen it twice and I can't wait till it comes out on DVD.
    Love your blog by the way! Lilian xo myguidetoallthingsbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fabulous movie isn't it!? :D awh thanks lovely xx

      Delete
  2. I neeeed to watch this movie! Which song was your fav?

    http://lynzical.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of them but I'm addicted to Let It Go, the Demi Lovato version :) It's a brilliant movie! xx

      Delete
  3. hey :) I love your blog :D I just started mine and it would mean a world to me if you could go check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love reading them and will try to get back to you! Happy Blogging!!!
Maddy xxx