Monday 7 October 2013

Thierry Mugler's Alien

Hey Beauties!
One of my favourite things about airports is the duty free. I LOVE testing make up and drooling over all the high end brands, but my absolute favourite thing is the perfume.Waltzing through, spritzing them here there and everywhere.
This brings me onto one of my all time favourite perfumes, Alien.

I'm not entirely sure when Thierry Mugler brought out this fragrance but all I can say is thank God he did.
I'm not great at describing perfumes, in fact I'm terrible. I know nothing about all the notes etc but I really am in love with this scent.

The first time I found it was when I got it as a free sample from a Sephora in France. It's just, oh I can't explain it but it's just really nice. It's not sweet and it's not fruity. I dunno, you'll have to smell it for yourself.
I've smelled quite a lot of perfumes and this is the one that I keep coming back to and always drown myself in whenever I'm in an airport, chemist etc.

Unfortunately I have never actually owned it and I'm really sad about it. It's great because it's a perfume rather than an eau de toilette which means you get to smell lovely for AGES!

If anyone knows where in Australia I can get it cheaper than $70 (which I think is what it retails at) please let me know. If I have to spend that much on it I will because it's worth it but I'd love to not have to :)

Any favourite perfumes that you recommend?



xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love Alien so much it's ridiculous. It really started with Alien Aqua Chic but I now have several different editions of it and can't get enough of it :). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think I was the only one obsessed with it. It really is intoxicating isn't it :P
      xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I love reading them and will try to get back to you! Happy Blogging!!!
Maddy xxx