Monday 22 July 2013

Hail eBay!!!

I never really go on eBay because I'm afraid I'll see a really good deal and won't be able to have it. I went on and saw something, and,  Holy Cow I wish I hadn't!

Some woman was selling 32 MAC brushes + a case + a free gift for...$68!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like OMG I NEED!!! And it was all genuine!

The first thing I usually look at is shipping etc and on this deal, she was offering free postage to Australians, so that was good.
The only problem was that I couldn't have it. I don't have any money and my parents obviously weren't going to cough up $68 for make up brushes (they think I have enought make up) considering the fact we hadn't even moved into our house, which is completely unfurnished!

So basically I'm really sad because I could be saving so much money!
I do recommend going onto eBay though and having a look at the cosmetics, especially the high end brands like MAC, NARS, Benefit etc because some people do sell them cheaply:)


Disclaimer: This is not my image, all rights to the photographer

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love reading them and will try to get back to you! Happy Blogging!!!
Maddy xxx